Garmaine Staff asked 3 years ago

I am replacing the diverter valve in a 1963 residential shower and wondering if anyone knows the make and model from the maker's marks on this hardware?

I see imprinted: P-P, C.W., and 18. The hardware appears to be cast iron and brass, with one nylon lock washer, and one rubber washer.

diverter valve stamped P-P

diverter valve stamped C.W. and 18