Garmaine Staff asked 3 years ago

I have a 2 gang box in my mud room with 2 switches, each of which controls 1 light. I want to change one of the switches to accommodate a switch and an (always on) outlet. I think the latter is called a half hot outlet.

I have some reasonable DIY wiring experience but this one is stumping me. It seems like it should be a simple solution but I can't figure it out. Any ideas?