Garmaine Staff asked 6 years ago

I recently renewed my passport. I also have an expired passport which has my Canada visa (visitor's) valid for another three years. I have already used my Canadian visa which is multiple entry. I am planning to visit Canada this summer.

Since my valid Canadian visa is in my old/expired passport, do I need to renew/transfer my Canada visa or can I simply travel with valid visa in old passport?